Sign in to follow this  
RS 500 Registrar

Photo shoot thanks and picture

Well what a great day on the 21st december for those who came along for the photo shoot at donington

The idea was to promote the rs500 display that will be at the NEC Autosport show in Jan .

Thanks to all those who came along for the day

Andy Lloyd with DJR 1

Rupert with,  Mobil

Gary and billi with the standard 3 door

Nick and Kev with the std rs500

What a great day

!cid_6B5F15B2-BC6C-475D-B7FF-B1C2AA4A4FD0.jpg

Hello all - I'm the chap who's writing this feature for Pistonheads... can confirm it was a jaw-dropping display: huge thanks to everyone for braving the December Donington chill. Your time and effort is much appreciated. 

I'm now in full-on RS500 writing mode and will be speaking to everyone over the coming week or so, to promote what's set to be an outstanding NEC display. 

Much more is planned from PH to celebrate this event: do please drop me a line if you have any suggestions (or have any essential RS500 reading I should be doing to make sure I get all my facts right!).

Thank you for welcoming me into this fascinating forum. As a child of the 80s, I'm a firm admirer of all things RS Cosworth and RS500. This forum, the feature and the NEC display are thus all heaven for me!

Richard

richardaucock@gmail.com

Hi Richard

Thanks for posting , Altho its quiet on here ( Christmas etc ) and the fact most people now use facebook , we still get good traffic on here so im sure all involved will look forward to having a chat with you about these great cars .

Thanks for getting involved with the day , and the NEC show

Regards Paul