Sign in to follow this  
ak

FULL RESTORATION OF 363

Thank you for the comments glad you like it .

Yes Paul I will drive it . Nice days and local shows .

Found a brand new steering wheel to drive it with as  well  lol .

IMG_3459.JPG

IMG_3460.JPG

steering 2.jpg

InkedIMG_3461_LI.jpg

IMG_3465.JPG

IMG_3463.JPG

Well pretty much all done now . Passed its MOT all insured ( Big thank you to Paul at Need 2 Insure ) and taxed all ready to drive . Will take it somewhere and try to get some decent pictures off it all finished if they ever are lol .

IMG_4181.JPG

IMG_4187.jpg

IMG_4212.JPG

IMG_4228.JPG

IMG_4229.JPG

13 hours ago, RS 500 Registrar said:

simply outstanding Andy

You should be very proud of yourself for such a great restoration , with such detail

Cheers Paul   and thanks for all your help , advice and patience over the last 12 months . You have saved me a lot of headache with your help and knowledge of these fantastic cars .

12 hours ago, 3drRich said:

Absolutely stunning Andy. Well done. 

Cheers Rich . Looking forward to updates on your project .

On ‎24‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 3:12 PM, rs500cosworth.com said:

amazing job Andy looks stunning 

Thank you .

On ‎26‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 7:54 AM, Paul B said:

Black is def the best colour. Stunning job. Another one saved. Good on you mate. Enjoy.

Cheers Paul . It is good to think it will still be around for another 30 years or so .

5 hours ago, ak said:

Cheers Paul . It is good to think it will still be around for another 30 years or so .

After this re build, would you do it again?? Must of taken serious amount of time. But well worth it.

Hi Paul 

Yes I would do another restoration . I really enjoy the work and leaning new skills etc . The only pain is finding parts . I have now done 3 RS nut and bolt rebuilds in the last 4 years a 3 door a Sapphire 2wd and the 500 . Your right about the hours I decided to do it in 12 months to get it ready for the 30 year anniversary and I was working on it every spare minute I had . 

Your right the end result was worth all the work . When I drove it for the first time I had a big smile on my face . I can't wait till it's run in and I can give it a proper test drive .

On ‎01‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 8:38 PM, Mdavies said:

Hi nice job on the car did the sound pads come in one piece and what pad  are they many thanks 

Yes the pads I got from Teroson were large enough to do the soundeadening pads in one piece . I think they were SP 300   100 x 50 cm pads ask if they do smooth ones mine had the lines in them ??