Sign in to follow this  
ak

FULL RESTORATION OF 363

Hi Doddy

The Ford code is just       A   (  Black ) . Lesonal  Paint Reference is FRD4151 your body shop or paint supplier maybe able to cross reference this to the make of paint you are using . Hope this helps .

19 hours ago, ak said:

IMG_0636.JPG

Is that the right way for the rubber cap on the swing arm bush? You have it between the washer and the bush - I thought for some reason they were meant to go on the other side of the washer, wont they get torn up if they are between the washer and bush?

On 2/17/2017 at 7:49 PM, ak said:

Have a look at this Ben I think its the right set up ?

IMG_1607.JPG

IMG_1608.JPG

Thanks for clearing that one up! I will make sure I put mine in in that direction when I do them.

On ‎19‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 5:39 PM, Doddy said:

Hi AK

what did you use to repair the dash as mine has the dreaded splits or do you know who could repair it or would you be interested ! 

Many thanks 

doddy 

Doddy

I would not like to recommend anyone to you . I was recommended a trimmer who was supposed to be very good . He filled it ok and I know what he used but have not tested it myself . But I was not happy with the finish . He had another go and made it worse . In the end I painted it myself and am very happy with the result . Message me your number if you want a chat about it .

Cheers

Andy

Wheels came back today . Big thanks to Dave a Radar International Wheels in Manchester . I have some ideas how to improve the Ford logo on the next set . The actual wheels look fantastic .

IMG_1823.JPG

IMG_1824.JPG

IMG_1779.JPG

IMG_1813.JPG

IMG_1811.JPG

Sunroof screen back from Raj at Autoflock  . Bit of a  pain to strip the old stuff off but worth it when you see the before and after pictures lol . Just need to remove the flocking from the handle area .

IMG_5739.JPG

IMG_1019.JPG

IMG_1820.JPG

IMG_1821.JPG

On ‎27‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 9:35 PM, bendy said:

What did you use to refurb the cam cover? It looks great!

Hi Ben

I used a 3M Grey scotch brite pad with a good degreaser to prep . Then a plastic primer / promoter  for good adhesion . Then light coats of satin black paint  . My cam belt cover was in good condition to start with . If they are tatty I re texture them before painting .

Hope this helps .

A big thank you to Sierra RS ( Trygve ) for finding these parts for me . I have been looking for them for ages . I think they will look great when finally fitted .

IMG_2120.JPG