Sign in to follow this  
RS 500 Registrar

GGR Listerine rs500 (1988 car )

On 09/08/2016 at 7:20 AM, kieran said:

The difference that dragon gives to the car is remarkable!

top work. 

What's your plans Paul 

I plan to use the car for the  rest of the year , and maybee next year until i can afford a fun nut and bolt restoration

Just enjoying the car for now mate

Hi Roy

very tough question as i havent driven either car frequent enough to realy compare .

I would also say that as a very amature driver i maybee dont have the knowlage to say whats the best

Both cars are awsome to drive , the Lui is a much quicker car , but being LHD means i do find it a little less fun as i have to concentrate a lot more ( im sure if i drove it more oftern i would find it much easier )

The Listerine car felt much better as i was a lot more confident in it , but im sure if i gave both cars to a race car driver they would be able to spot the posotives and negatives of both .

I do however love driving them both and wish i got more chances to take them out , Nothing can top owning and being able to drive these legend race cars .

Paul

Very nice that Paul!! 

From conversations I've had you pedalled the car well at Ford Fair, shame I missed it.

Good to see the car out and about! Regarding power at 400bhp, set that way to save the engine?

On 21/08/2016 at 1:44 PM, kieran said:

Very nice that Paul!! 

From conversations I've had you pedalled the car well at Ford Fair, shame I missed it.

Good to see the car out and about! Regarding power at 400bhp, set that way to save the engine?

Yes mate ,, the Aussies are the clever ones and know how to make historic racing affordable and still great fun