Doddy

Doddy

Hello,this is my first time on this site ,I have owned a RS of some kind for 35 years,at present I own a 500 black build No 49  I have had it for 24 years it is now under going major surgery rotten floor.this is not so bad for me as I'm a coded welder and I have now got the car totally stripped out ready for a complete refurb .i will be looking for help to find contacts to refurb the parts like the dash to get rid of the cracks and worst of all is the sun roof gear as the car has been stood for 10 years and it was a badger to open and now the internal winder just spins I'm knocking on a bit and not that good with computers ,but will try and include some photos later ,must go now back to work 

buy for now 

Hi Doddy welcome to the site.

Be great to see some pictures of it before and during the resto

Plenty of help to be had here too, if you need some with either fitting or sourcing parts

hi joe

thanks for the reply, I will attach some pics of before the restoration but don't be alarmed at the state of the car as its been stood for 14 years .do you know who can restore the sunroof and repair the cracks in the dashboard just for starters

many thanks

trying to upload pics not very good with computers!

doddy

Hi Doddy and welcome.I hunted for a while for a sunroof for my 500 with no luck so in the end fitted one from a sierra sapphire,slightly different colour glass but tbh you would never know.