Sign in to follow this  
Paul B

Sierra Cosworth "Texaco Replica" Road Legal Show/Track Car.

Not sure if im doing the right thing, or if this will come off, but been offered another car that I would like to buy, but sadly I only have the room for one car, and don't want to go down the route of storing a car elsewhere, I love this car to bits, but its not a great car to take the family to shows in, and causes arguments with my 2 children when I go out as only 2 seats....  ::) there are loads of pics in the "show me your car" section on here, and an idea of the spec, it has genuine rs500 front bumper, and upper rear spoiler, a private plate with on line valuation of 3k, the quaife box worth a few k as well, prob worth more in parts, but criminal to break the car up.  Paul Linfoot knows the car well, feel free to give me a call/txt, or pm, looking early/mid 20s for the car, can be 2k less if you wanted a big tooth t5 box rather than the quaife 6 spd sequencial, anyway much easier to chat if your interested, fully road legal, taxed and mot'd, dyno'd at 435bhp in March.

If other car sells I will keep this, as it brings a smile to my face every time I see and drive it, just trying to be a bit more sensible, with a growing family that I could take along to shows etc.

As said have a young family, so please no calls after 8.00 pm, can be as early as you like in the morning, as my little boy tends to wake up just after 6 most mornings... ???

Cheers Paul. 07903 750800.

Cheers Paul, I won't be over disappointed if it doesn't sell, as its a great car, and in my opinion, taking into account the quaife box, rs500 parts and number plate, a cheap car. ready to show or track.  8)

yes less than 12hrs roy.. lol

going back to my routes of my 1st rs, a series 1 rs turbo, buy it from a friend, 43000 miles, standard and concours.

Have looked into a couple of rs500's, but all dealers cars, in my opinion 10k over priced, but that's just my opinion, 60k plus for black modded ones seems crazy, when I brought a black modded 500 about 10 months ago for 39k.  :)

not knocking prices/values, fair play, there just too high now, my rs500 days are over I think, unless there is a nice car up to around 55k around???

I love the look on rs1600i, have never driven one, not sure what they drive like???

Slow  :P

But it's a true Motorsport car. It's really fun on twisting roads. And getting very desirable :)

must be hard to find one with nice seats roy, all the ones I have seen have horrible saggy seats..

Only 11 original Dutch cars survived over here. Couple of nice ones though :)

Believe we only have 4 original Dutch sold S1's left.

The RS scene over here is not that big as you can understand.

Only 11 original Dutch cars survived over here. Couple of nice ones though :)

Believe we only have 4 original Dutch sold S1's left.

The RS scene over here is not that big as you can understand.

Shame Roy, least you can get your kicks looking on here and rsoc site.  :)

Next year I have a Classic Ford Show trip planned. So still I do get my RS fix :)

Just looked through my files. Only 34 original Dutch delivered 3drs still exist. But only 10 are on the road, all others are sorn :(

Feels like there might only be 10  non sorned cars over here roy!!! Knowbody brings them out anymore, went to the kent rs meet at brands hatch last night, few years ago would have been packed, but hardly any cars there, they now have to share the night with evo's...