Sign in to follow this  
Paul B

My new toy.

Well I had ago at a standard cosworth again, but sadly I just can't get on with them, too slow, too quiet, too boring, so now gone back to a nicely modded car.  I fell in love with the car when I saw it on display at Silverstone Ford Fair a few years back, picked it up Sunday, to say im happy is an understatement.

Some people know the car, and got to be honest I havn't got a clue what a lot of the car can do, but rough idea spec, original mint 3dr, converted to Texaco replica, stripped out, role cage, snap off steering wheel, engine wise just dyno'd at 435bhp, forged pistons, low comp, light port of the head, bd16 inlet cam, ad07 exhaust cam, arp bolts, multi later head gasket, quaife g60 gearbox, quaife dif, new garret gtx turbo, 850cc injectors, etc etc, fast, noisy, as a Coswoth should be. 8)

Have spent few hrs cleaning since sunday, so will add better pics once done.

20150614_103521_zpsoyff3mft.jpg

[img width=800 height=600]http://i1157.photobucket.com/albums/p594/wda400/20150614_103530_zpsivvxtbmj.jpg

My little boy is very excited. lol.

[img width=800 height=600]http://i1157.photobucket.com/albums/p594/wda400/20150614_143006_zpsxjtqfxqi.jpg

Cheers Paul, got to be honest, it brings and even bigger smile to my face than a rs500 sitting in the garage, something very cool about a car in a touring car livery.  8)

Cheers mark, I have a friend that would like this gearbox, and has a fully re built big tooth t5, im going to see how it goes with this box, the drive home last wk was very noisy, (which I knew and expected) just wondered if the big tooth t5 might make it a more useable road car, as I would like to use it on the road too, not just track.

Hi mate , I'm still about , the cars all ok , it's not been out since Silverstone 25th anniversary. Not doing anything with it at the moment , still in original condition....so it's all good up here... Anyway when you selling this car? Ha ha .....

Daz