Sign in to follow this  
RS 500 Registrar

RS500 Build plaques

One of the most common myths regards rs500"s is the build plaque

The plaques were NOT fitted at tickford or by Ford

The first build plaques were made by the first rs500 registrar Martyn lobb for all RSOC members

I have now mamnged to have these remade for those who never got them first time round by monster ( Dave )

I also obtained written permission from tickford to have these made as they carry there logo and to cover us and the club i thought it only right to ask tickford who were great and gave the RSOC there blessing

So there you have it ,, the plaques were NOT fitted from new

Paul

One of the most common myths regards rs500"s is the build plaque

The plaques were NOT fitted at tickford or by Ford

The first build plaques were made by the first rs500 registrar Martyn lobb for all RSOC members

I have now mamnged to have these remade for those who never got them first time round by monster ( Dave )

I also obtained written permission fromtickford to have these made as they carry there logo and to cover us and the club i thought it only right to ask tickford who were great and gave the RSOC there blessing

So there you have it ,, the plaques were NOT fitted from new

Paul

A pic of the new ones ( i have covered the chassie number )

P1000332.jpg

Paul,

When can you get these? Could you have one made for my moonstone one as she never had one. We need to have a catch up so we can sort it then if you want.

Cheers Mark ;)

Hi Mark , let me know what you need & i will ask Dave to make one mate , he's doing a new one for me .

Cheers

Daz...

Got my new build plaque today big thanks to Daz for sorting that well chuffed  8). I would post a pic of it if i was clever enough to do so but i`m not that computer friendly  ::), one day i will work out how to post pic`s. LOL

You got it then Mark.... sorted , i can post a photo of it up if you want , but it's the one i sent you with the plastic cover on or you can text me a photo of it as is now if you want... glad your happy with it mate , finishes the car off...

cheeRS

Daz... ;)

You can post a pic for me if you want Daz i would txt you one but i`ve put it away in cotton wool now awaiting fitment when i get car finished, So prob`s wont be seeing it for a while  :'(  i`ve got my 3DR to finish building this winter. Thats been off the road for 8yrs now LOL owned it 10 yrs, Abit bad realy but i`ve got me finger out now.