Sign in to follow this  
500 Rs

Think I better get saving lol

Hi 500rs  although max has lots of servicing work he is short of stock at the moment it's very hard to find good cars at the right price ......... So just put some of my cars on the web site  so as not to make the sales side look so empty that's why they are big numbers as I don't really want to sell them aston djr2 bmw all others are for sale sorry if it's been a bit misleading ian

Hi 500rs  although max has lots of servicing work he is short of stock at the moment it's very hard to find good cars at the right price ......... So just put some of my cars on the web site  so as not to make the sales side look so empty that's why they are big numbers as I don't really want to sell them aston djr2 bmw all others are for sale sorry if it's been a bit misleading ian

Hi Ian

No worries, I'm only dreaming about buying it. ;D I wouldn't have thought you would want to sell that as the DJR cars have got to be one if not the best 500 tourers. Was Max the guy racing the M3 on Sunday?

Cheers Rich

Hi rich

yes that was max we had a 5th gear issue at oulton park so paul asked us along to show the Imberti car and said would we bring the bmw as well, which was great for us to shake the bmw down before the silverstone classic unfortunately we still had the issue so the gearbox will have to come out to be rebuilt

Paul and I spoke last night and we are trying to get Djr 2 ready for next years owners club so it can be with Andys beautiful  djr1 car. we have decided to put 2 seats in djr2 so we can take passenger rides  there is a video of max in the bmw doing his qualifying lap at thruxton on the web site www.prospect.uk.com events and on our Facebook you can see how hard the gearbox gets worked  but they are built for it  ian

Hi Ian

To say it had a 5th gear problem it still shifted alright.  8)

That's brilliant news about DJR2, can't wait to see the progress on the car. Passenger rides sounds awesome.  ;D

Rich