Sign in to follow this  
RS 500 Registrar

Spare 175k

I no these grp A cars are going for strong money just now but surely it wont sell for anything like £175k

What is a realistic price for it??

Atleast MT wont be able to break it 

Looking at the latest photos is does seem to be based on a lightweight 1989 909 shell, which is fair enough if it was reshelled in period, problem is the old shell still lives on it would seem and also wants to retain the title of being the actual 1987 version. 

Even more interesting if they are both sitting on the same grid at the Silverstone classic!

Looking at the latest photos is does seem to be based on a lightweight 1989 909 shell, which is fair enough if it was reshelled in period, problem is the old shell still lives on it would seem and also wants to retain the title of being the actual 1987 version. 

Even more interesting if they are both sitting on the same grid at the Silverstone classic!

Paul

it is NOT a lightweight 89 shell

I imagine you have seen the car then Paul, I can only go on the photos and a number of obvious missing items so will bow down to any first hand knowledge, but its also not a Merker shell which the 87 car was?

Any buyer will do their due diligence and if they are happy then alls good, I am sure  8)

Have in a look through the chassis numbers I think this is a late 88 shell as the Gabe 99275 is later than the Works/Texaco cars.

Wasn't there a 1988 wolf car in blue and white that race at Silverstone TT?

For sure there's some confusion with this car.

Have in a look through the chassis numbers I think this is a late 88 shell as the Gabe 99275 is later than the Works/Texaco cars.

Wasn't there a 1988 wolf car in blue and white that race at Silverstone TT?

For sure there's some confusion with this car.

I would say that the car was reshelled , hence the 88 /89 shell

makes sence realy

And you are correct , the blue and white car was doing quite well , driven by Armin Hahne