Sign in to follow this  
MT-Motorsport

Rebuild Of My Graham Goode Racing 3DR

Yeah looks cool Carlo, well my pallets went today with the box and diff to Bara to be sorted and i have also found a guy to build up my front hubs and rear arms. Thanks Andrew :)

So things are now coming together once the engine is started to be rebuilt i will get a start on the body work and have it painted :)

The more I see it as a 3dr the more I think it should really go back that way as well. Looks superb  8)

I think its the 18" wheels that really pump up the look.

Lucky to find that engine bay shot, now you know where everything goes again.

Hi Paul, I get bored with everything the most enjoyment for me is hunting the car and the parts I need, then putting it together the best I can. Unfortunately people come to buy parts from me see what cars I have then make an offer and the car goes :'(

But to my surprise the 3dr I'm really enjoying and there isn't a lot to get just bits and bobs now that graham is going to sort out for me. So I guess time will tell but up to press I'm not selling lol.

Leave as it should be Mark

Yes its Not a 500 , but it is rare and the fact it isnt a 500 will make people interested

Just photoshop spme pics so it looks like it was at the front of the reces all the time ,, lol ,,

I think its a shame there wasnt a few more 3 dr cosworth N/A cars as then they could join in on the new race series and would be able to compete against each other , but saying that the fact its rare is what makes it special

Keep up the good work Mark

So i called Graham today as we were going through the cooling system and he tells me they ran a standard width alloy radiator, but it was shorter in height a standard radiator is roughly 33cm high and he had his made at 25cm, he also ran it 30mm lower for weight distribution. I called Alex at Pro Alloy and his going to make me one and he's going to make the 30mm drop on the mountain brackets so i don't have to use a spacer. I will not be running a fan as Graham told me this car didn't have 1,

It takes around 3 weeks to make so i will upload pictures when it arrives :)