Sign in to follow this  
MT-Motorsport

Rebuild Of My Graham Goode Racing 3DR

Im sure he said he ran steel arms, i didn't get under to have a look but when i looked at the parts to build the black listerine car up he had a 9" Harrop diff on the bench. So i don't know if 1 of them is in the Mach 5 car, ill ask him tomorrow when his back at work he's been away at the weekend for his 65th.

You know my thoughts from our chat yesterday, built back to all original spec its a unique 3dr, built as a copy of the Mach 5 car it would be awesome, and your in the rare position of having all the parts to do both lol

Mix and match, one season its the 3dr, winter swap over and next season its a Mach 5 clone  8)

Yeah im going back to original but as you say it would be nice to put a 500 engine in and spoilers on for a while, i have been on the phone to Andy Middlehurst today talking about the car and he's going to send me some pictures over of the car from back in the day so thats good. I think he might be coming on here also so it would be nice to here what he has to say  :)

Roy im terrible for changing my mind with things but im 100% stopping original 3dr, well for now lol.

Gary you need to get it finished you have been building it since 1940  :o

Aaron yeah i was very lucky he had kept hold of the parts mate.

Roy im terrible for changing my mind with things but im 100% stopping original 3dr, well for now lol.

Same here mate  :P

Sell the 3dr, don't sell the 3dr, sell the 3dr, don't sell the 3dr. What to get next, MK3 RS1600i as concours car, MK2 RS2000 for fun, etc, etc. Still don't know what to do  ::)

no more like 1930's  :(