Sign in to follow this  
RS 500 Registrar

Welcome all

Well its up and running but we still need to sort out wording pics etc for all areas

This site is aimed at rs500 owners ( Road and race cars ) and for all those who dont own one but simply love them.

My aim is for a website with correct info on the cars with detailed pictures and descriptions so finding the correct cars or parts is made easier

There are so many myths about the rs500 road and race cars i hope this website will be a place where people can come for the correct details and make buying a car or part an easier process with the correct help and support from the people who realy do know whats what

Please feel free to use this palce to ask questions / upload pictures / or just simply browse and have fun

I will be starting to upload info and pictures over the coming weeks so please keep looking back

Kind Regards , Paul linfoot

RS 500 Registrar for the RS owners club

At last some where I can talk /see /read RS500. I have little contact with any other fellow owners or enthusiast's  :'( bo ho, so this is great :)

Hi Guys

Great new site Paul.

I haven't been on the site for a while just been to busy at work although I have been keeping an eye on it, you know the saying the older you get the harder you work! Had my 60th in the summer, quite a few 'racing faces' from the past  attended. One of my racing chums gave me a model of my 89 car which I enclose a picture of, it seems easier to load them on this site, I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Still not managed to do anything with E...APU will have to make a point of talking to you about the restoration this year Paul.

Happy New Year  to everyone.

Jerry

JMahony001-1.jpg

Hi Roy

It is a repainted Bianti model, done by a guy in the midlands whose name is on the photo. I have had one done of the 88 car and have another metal 1/18th scale auto art model of a white Cosworth that I am getting him to do the Firestone GP N/production car.

I am pleased the photos are easier to load on this site, I should be able to look out some new photos that have not been seen before that I will load.

I hope the BTCC cars eventually will get their 1:18 counterparts made. I can only imagine they will be hugely populair.

Get some photos up mate ;)