Sign in to follow this  
ian g

Group A RS500 (sold)

Hi All,

We are selling our Group A RS500. We will take part exchanges, up or down, for road, race or GT cars. You can contact us through our website www.prospect.uk.com.

Will take offers, POA.

This Jolly Club Imberti RS500 was built in early 1988 after 3 shells and parts were bought from Ford Motorsport and Eggenberger to prepare the car for the 1988 European touring car championship. The car has everything you would expect from any racing RS500 Cosworth including all original Group A parts. This car has a perfect pedigree in everyway as it was put in a heated workshop after its last race. To prove this further the car also comes with an original FIA logbook and documentation of the races she competed in.

This car was ran by Mr Imberti and Jolly Club Bergamo who were famous for running fiat owned cars such as Lancia’s wrc intergrale, Lancia 037 and many many factory Alfa Romeo’s.

The Car is eligible for the hugely popular Fiji supertoruing car series racing with the HSCC at the Silverstone classic and gold cup allowing you to race this great car competitively all season.

It will be arriving in the UK in early 2014 fresh from receiving a full engine overhaul.

In addition to this we also have a FULL spares package including all Grp A parts, please contact us with your requirements and we can get back to you with a price for this.

- Ian

rs5001_zps45c933d2.jpg

rs5003_zps1193579e.jpg

rs5002_zps6e4df4a3.jpg

Sounds a cheap car to me Ian !!! And I know you have spent a lot of money on it as well .....

Some one is going to get a good car ready to race next year ......

Cheers Jim 

Just for you Chris  I will e mail you a copy so you can frame it and put it your office...........the car has a massive history file I will have a look to see if I have qualifying and practice and a happy new year as you will have had yours by now

Just for you Chris  I will e mail you a copy so you can frame it and put it your office...........the car has a massive history file I will have a look to see if I have qualifying and practice and a happy new year as you will have had yours by now

Hey , I have an office also ,, lol