Sign in to follow this  
lee2cossies

How did everyone get off at thruxton?

This sounds suspiciously like the Gold Cup meeting which was at Oulton Park over Sun/Mon - where Paul Smith in his Labbats car was bumped by Patrick Watts in his 406..???

Would be an amazing co-incidence if something similar in Thruxton!

I've got some pics on my camera - rear OS 1/4 panel damage mostly.

Cheers

Iain

Sorry my mistake! I had thruxton in my head but meant to say oulton. He seems to be a bit mad behind the wheel Patrick watts, made a mess of that 406 at silverstone. Shame about the labbats car but at least no one hurt and damage not to bad.

Indeed. Cleland's comments after the race on Sunday were quite revealing. He said that all the drivers had a meeting and agreed to drive within limits but that "some must have had their hearing aids turned off" and added "we'll have to have the meeting again!"

No-one wants to see cars like this coming to grief, and once again PW seemed to be at the heart of an incident.

I don't know how it went today - anyone go?

Nice to catch up with Paul L, Simon G, Paul S and Andy K yesterday - cheers guys!

Cheers

Iain

Thankfully not to much damage but still not good as it's not as if u can pop into a local dealer for parts for these cars! He needs to calm down that patrick watts.

Great to see the 500's being raced again, hopefully they will win sone races.