Sign in to follow this  
racer

Dick Johnson RS500 - DJR1

Evenin everybody,

Finished, well almost, waiting for an indicator clip from a dodgy supplier. ( waiting for a whitty reply )

DJR1001_zps46896225.jpg

Thanks to Steve Matthias and his team, Paul and Jo, everybody who helped me at ND and everyone on here that sent me messages.

Andy

Thomps,

the spacer is in the drivers side to equal the driveshaft lengths which are very heavy, I don't know what std ones are like.

I don't have a specific beam photo, sorry.

Andy

Andy

No offence to anyone else but i think your car will be the star of the show as everyone will be wanting to look at the car now its repaired

I hope we can get a lot of cars there this year as the members love to see them , and the replies on the RSOC website was great , people were talking about seeing the 500s for weeks

Roll on ND  8)

Awesome car Andy, great job on the repairs

Do you have any pictures of the fuel swirl/separator? fixed on the underside of the boot?

Always liked that design and would like to rework some

Ay up Martin,

hope all is well with you, yes it does have a rear bar, although it is very thin and does little anyway, the arms always end up very low and catch the trailer so I haven't put it back on !

Thanks for the kind thoughts but Steve Matthias and his team did the difficult bit, I just used the spanners and put my hand in my pocket ( rare I know, before the bloody comments flood in ! )

Andy

fantastic looking car Andy.

the DJR sierras have always been my favourite.  It was DJ and his sierras that got me hooked on them in the first instance when i was 10 yrs old and following the ATCC.

Sadly, i believe this car lives on the wrong side of the world  ;-)