Sign in to follow this  
Paul B

My New Toy. Build 463.

Hi Paul it was good to see you the other day ..... Your new car just looks so good mate all we need now is some good weather and get out in it !!!!!

Cheers Jim

Just reading fast ford cosworth special number 4 and there's a 6 page feature in there of this car. The then owner had 2 identical 500hp rs500's this one and number 179, both came from Duncan Purcell automotive unlimited.

Terrys car? Like Paul L very surprised to see he let it go. He must have sold them all now then? knew I recognised those wheels  ;) did you take it to the Media day? if so I bet that was a fun trip up and back ;D

Yes Terry old car Paul, his wife said this was his baby & fav of all the 500s he owned, sadly the weather was not good early wed morning, & i was not sure of parking arrangements, didnt want to risk leaving in a car park somewhere, plus was have wanted to take it out on track... ;)

look at the colour of the stuff being sucked out and then the water in the carpet cleaner.. was like an oil slick, looking much better now tho, no pics of the carpet cleaned yet, as it started to rain... >:(

2013_05120003_zpsb3079304.jpg

2013_05120004_zps1d401574.jpg

Been out for a spin this afternoon, waited for it to warm up, nice run up and down a nice long straight, pulled off, turned the boost guage up, and wow what a drive home!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

I cannot keep up with you Paul, where did the golds go, I think the silver ones do look more subtle.

I bet a 315 ap kit could be tempted inside them with a bit of playing around.