Sign in to follow this  
Paul B

My New Toy. Build 463.

Hi Guys, just thought I would share couple pics of my new toy, I have finally got the rs500 of my dreams, 2 previous owners, 45000 mile moonstone RS500, modded to a very high spec, I am still waiting on full spec details, but its a 527bhp engine, all original block etc, bbs spilt rims, "even the spare!!!", mustang 5 speed gear box, upgraded brakes, ahmed bayoo adjustable rear beam, mint interior, masses of history, brand new genuine front splitter,  I am soooo happy.  Hope you like, I know most people prefer standard, but I like them with lots power. :D

Will try to get some better pics soon, but only just got it, and needs clean up. ;)

2013_04140008_zps6f928910.jpg

2013_04140005_zpsde789409.jpg

Paul I'm really pleased you put some photos up for everyone to see her she looks great. Let's hope you keep this one longer than your other cars ........Lol

Look forward to meeting up soon and having a good look around your new car well done mate I'm really pleased for you....

Cheers Jim

Hi ya Mark, the Kent RSOC group meet at Brands Hatch, Brands do track time from late afternoon till track close at 8.00pm, I might have take it out in summer to blow cobwebs away from it. ;)

Cheers Jim, somebody would have to pay BIG money to get this car from me. ;D

So pleased with the car, was worried and had heard various stories re 500+ bhp road cars, but this runs perfect, just like driving a normal rs500, till boost kicks in, its got variable boost too, so no need to run silly power all the time. ;)

Waiting for invite to your place for cup tea mate.