Sign in to follow this  
Andrew Kirkley

Wheel retaining clips for centre locks

Dear all

I've spoken to a few people now that require these ! I would like 8 Paul has said he needs some as does Jim is there any one else ?  Ian , Paul , Craig , Martin , simon etc let me know on here the bigger the order the cheaper they can do them !!!  :) also if we can agree on a design to

Andy

Hi Andy,

I hope all is well with you, I might be able to help with this, I have a set that could be used as a pattern, I will try and find them and get a photo up to see if they are the type everybody wants.

They have a double loop spring in the centre that opens out and locks into the stub holes.

Andy

Hi Andy yes i'm good thanks looking  forward to this year i will give you a call ! Brilliant ! they are what I had in mind hopefully in the next few days everyone will see the picture & agree that's what we require ! Obviously they will be painted bright yellow to match MY car !!!  lol  :)

Yes jim, Andy Lloyd has got a nice spare one as a pattern the people that I've been in contact with do various designs but I'll put a picture of it on here then a picture of there selection & hopefully we can come to a decision on which design & how many ? I think it could be as many as a hundred so that will keep the cost down !  :)

Andy

Hi Paul, I'm seeing the wheel guy this week see what sort of deal he can do for us with a big order & different material costs etc. Are you at work this week ? I have to see Paul nevill & if it's ok I'll pop in & catch with you to !

Andy

Hi all

Wheels and retaining clips count me in Paul l will order wheels and clips for djr2 I will need some retaining clips for the other cars thanks

Ian

Ps I am at autos port Thursday anyone there could meet for a cup of tea and biscuit s