Sign in to follow this  
RS 500 Registrar

Where is everyone ?

I keep popping up on here boss, got the front grill off 492, just brought a mint air duct tray to fit, as it had a stainless home made job, gonna give grill brackets a rub down and re paint, and cleaned up all round lights etc whilst grill off, can't wait to drive it!!!

come on you lot, i know the cars our well and truely in hibernation now, but were not...

we need some more pics of martin's cars, come on martin..

pics are what we all like.

I still pop on here when i can and i wish i had up dates of my progress on my car but i have`nt done a thing at it yet. LoL I will get time shortly to start it then i will put sum pic`s up.

How doo Mark

Hope your all well ?

get ya finger out and get some pics up ,,,NOW,,, lol

I've been busy collecting all my bits together for a bit of a restoration that's soon about to happen ..and looking at 500,s ,so the best place to look .was to arrange a trip to Paul's .very impressed with what I sore .a very fine eye to detail,think we all agree we have the best registrar for the job ..thinking of running coach trips up there lol

I´m busy doing everything :-[

Still looking for a mint DW pipe and heater motor cover..

I am visiting this site once a day ;)

Thinking about a resto thread for #026.. But I play guitar/sings in the weekends and have children around me 24/7 so

things move pretty slow :-\

Here is a sneak peak of my 500..

6EE22106-7074-4E84-AF87-8F5617FA0D6A-548-000000F177CAC475.jpg

I´m running coilovers.. how will she run without the strut brace? looks awful! but if I remove it, I´m in the need off a new heat shield as well ::)

Hi all, nothing doing here , but I have at least found a middle section of exhaust so just waiting to trip over a rear box. :)

Now have rear box ,bought from Germany excellent @ original looks .

Busy with the other cars I'll have atm...

RS500 has got the least priority for now :o

And all the parts I'm after, are not for sale (or way to expensive  :'( )

- headertank

- sounddeadning/firewall

- mint steeringwheel