Sign in to follow this  
RS 500 Registrar

Totaly original rs500 for sale

,,,,,,,,,,,,,SOLD,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Due for sale very soon is this very original Black rs500

Its been many years since i have seen such a untouched example .

Other than a S/Steel exhaust this rs500 is as it left tickford in 1987 , even the painted PDI marks are all still visable on the original rs500 engine , and all suspansion parts , and all the orignal ford jubilee clips can be seen under the bonnet .

Having covered just 43,000 miles this timewarp example is a fantastic car for any collector or owner who wishes to use the car for shows events etc

The car is undergoing a recommission before the sale due to it being stood for quite a few years , and altho is starts and runs perfect it will be gone through and everything checked , inc full service , with new Timing belt and tensioner / fluids all changed / brakes checked and cleaned

The car will also have a full paint detail and interior valet

The car also has one of the best interior trims i have also seen in a long time for a car with over 10k miles , the door trims / seats etc are all in superb condition

I will also be fitting a brand new standard exhaust system to bring this superb example back to 100% original .

For more details please contact me to arange to view (  by appointment only )

07759 729390

These pictures are before the work has been started just to give an idea of how original this car is

IMG_8019.JPG

IMG_8020.JPG

IMG_8021.JPG

IMG_8022.JPG

IMG_8023.JPG

IMG_8024.JPG

IMG_8025.JPG

IMG_8026.JPG

IMG_8027.JPG

IMG_8028.JPG

IMG_8029.JPG

IMG_8030.JPG