Sign in to follow this  
3drRich

K.ludwig Dtm Speedware Rs500 Recreation

Finally got my car finished and I'm really happy with how it's turned out. I went for the speedware livery as it was quite a known car back in the day and as far as I know no one has done one with this livery plus it was white anyway so happy days. 

Let me know what you all think. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

5 minutes ago, 3drRich said:

Thanks Paul,  well it was for sale not long ago, not anymore lol. I'm well pleased with it. 

Dont blame u mate. It looks the business. So what will you do with it? Track, or show car.

1 hour ago, Paul B said:

Dont blame u mate. It looks the business. So what will you do with it? Track, or show car.

Oh it's a track car mate, I'm not into all that polishing etc. I decided to keep my other one I was building so gonna carry on with that in the winter.

That looks amazing Rich! A long time ago there was a guy in the UK who also had this livery on a car iirc. But this looks waaaaaaaaaay better.

Last weekend I had a good look around the original car, still a very fast car.

IMG_20170812_162443.jpg

18 hours ago, 3drRich said:

Oh it's a track car mate, I'm not into all that polishing etc. I decided to keep my other one I was building so gonna carry on with that in the winter.

Good to hear it will be used Rich, if you come down to Brands, let me know, I will pop up to say hi.

9 hours ago, Roy said:

That looks amazing Rich! A long time ago there was a guy in the UK who also had this livery on a car iirc. But this looks waaaaaaaaaay better.

Last weekend I had a good look around the original car, still a very fast car.

IMG_20170812_162443.jpg

Thank you Roy. Where was that picture taken? I thought the original car was on show at SRT's workshop, didn't realise it was still being used. 

37 minutes ago, Paul B said:

Good to hear it will be used Rich, if you come down to Brands, let me know, I will pop up to say hi.

I will mate definitely. Any news on your new toy yet?? 

51 minutes ago, 3drRich said:

I will mate definitely. Any news on your new toy yet?? 

No mate, he wants too much for the car in my humble opinion. 

15 minutes ago, 3drRich said:

So what's next?? 

To be honest i'm not sure, would love a touring car rep to be built, but must be getting very hard to find all the parts nowadays, I guess its better to buy a 3 dr, and send it to Paul to build.

56 minutes ago, Paul B said:

To be honest i'm not sure, would love a touring car rep to be built, but must be getting very hard to find all the parts nowadays, I guess its better to buy a 3 dr, and send it to Paul to build.

That's why I bought mine when I had the chance as it was mainly all there just needed the finishing touches. Do you ever wish you kept cos1c and changed the box? 

11 minutes ago, 3drRich said:

That's why I bought mine when I had the chance as it was mainly all there just needed the finishing touches. Do you ever wish you kept cos1c and changed the box? 

I sure do. Specially seeing the pics of it for sale in australia. Looks stunning.

47 minutes ago, Paul B said:

I sure do. Specially seeing the pics of it for sale in australia. Looks stunning.

It was an awesome car. He must know something we don't as he paid a lot of money for the car then shipped it over there. I think he's being a little optimistic with his asking price Imo. I think I'm going to go texaco with my other car :)

8 hours ago, 3drRich said:

It was an awesome car. He must know something we don't as he paid a lot of money for the car then shipped it over there. I think he's being a little optimistic with his asking price Imo. I think I'm going to go texaco with my other car :)

It was a great car, but yes he asking far too much for it. If i ever have one, i would go plaun white. 1990 gravitt car.

On 19 August 2017 at 6:53 AM, Paul B said:

It was a great car, but yes he asking far too much for it. If i ever have one, i would go plaun white. 1990 gravitt car.

I was looking at the gravitt car as the livery is easy lol. Where is the gravitt car these days? 

11 hours ago, 3drRich said:

I was looking at the gravitt car as the livery is easy lol. Where is the gravitt car these days? 

Not sure Rich. I asked Paul recently. He said its almost finished. So we may see it soon.