Sign in to follow this  
Paul B

Ford Fair. 2012.

Hi Guys, I do not post on the RSOC Web Site, so just a little thread on here, was great to see you all again, awesome driving up with Steve and Leon, there really is not any part of a RS500 that doesn't fail to impress, if there in front, along side, or looking in your rear view/side mirrors, they just look the biz, and we all very lucky.

As for the Best Car of the day, did you not notice the wedge cash in his back pocket?? I slipped him a few hundered quid, thinking it would add a few thousand to the value of mine!!! lol, not on serious note, was shocked, but very greatful.

As per Paul's post on RSOC web site, was gutted when got home and put car in garage last night, as thought to myself thats it, show season over.

The current crop of 500 owners are a top bunch, long may that continue, and already looking forward to meeting up with you again, whenever that maybe.

I think we should do a tour and drive to spa!!!!!

Would love to drive round that circuit, even if I am now MR STANDARD.....

All the best guys.

ps somebody post some pics on here.......

Spa is only 280 miles from where i live, but them i'm quite close to Dover, so not many miles to clock up from my end.

I would look into this in more detail if people genuine interested, would be a great long weekend.

Just imagine the pics of us cruising on motorways over there!!! I can hear the Police sirens already....

Great day guys cheers , normal service has resumed here flat out dealing with humans , was let down last night by my instructors , people hey! ..

Anyway cheers for sunday all , great catching up with you all ..

006 looked stunning and just shows what can be done with the right owner , from Rusty Literally lol ( Peter Kennedy! ) to the new owner , i take my hat of to you awesome . 

As for Spa paul , 544 mile one way for me  :o , ekk .... 

Hi all,wot a great day and an excellent gathering of 500s.Sorry but I drove up in my 3dr as I am still working on my 500, it was still good to see at least 12 to 15 500s in one place. I regret not introducing my self to you guys as it would have been good  to put a face to the forum tags, may be next time. 

Hi all,wot a great day and an excellent gathering of 500s.Sorry but I drove up in my 3dr as I am still working on my 500, it was still good to see at least 12 to 15 500s in one place. I regret not introducing my self to you guys as it would have been good  to put a face to the forum tags, may be next time.

You should have come and said hello mate , Us 500 boys dont bite , lol

next time you must let us know who you are  :)

Hi all, very good pic`s and brill for those that could`nt make it down to see the pic`s of the day sadly again work was the reason i could`nt make it. Again looks like you all had a good weekend and were blessed with good weather. Was good to see all the 500`s together i hope to get out next year.

You know what, I think the 26th year is going to be even better, lots of owners getting into the spirit again now and I think the numbers will grow if we have a dedicated 500 stand at the big shows.

Maybe one idea for next year will be to have subtle t shirts printed like the dash covers that have been done, with build number and name/forum name - sort of breaks the ice and make it easier for everyone to approach each other even if their cars not at the show.

If this site grows then maybe we can sort out a group buy for next season.

It could get expensive for you Paul, as you would have to keep getting a new one printed up with the latest build number you own, or you could have it like a fighter pilot with a line through the number and the next one underneath as the latest scalp ;D

and what about the multiple 500 owners, they would have to have xxxxxxl just to fit them all onto one t shirt

I would think they will be popular.

I always recognise the number plates at the shows and have probably spoken online to the owners but dont always know who they are in real life.

Managed to meet some more on Sunday which was great, still missed a few though.

Hopefully we can sort a tour maybe for next year. Imagine 10 plus 500s rolling along the motorway between venues ;D

I have asked the question within the RSOC and it would seem we are ok to have T shirts made with the www.rs500owners name and the RSOC logo together

I feel its very important to add the RSOC name and logo as without the club and its hard work there wouldnt be any shows etc and i will always try and support the club wherever possible

I will get some prices for the T shirts and let you all know

I was thinking

name and build number on one side and the RSOC logo on the other and maybee a tickford badge on one sleeve and the ford badge on the other

Paul