Sign in to follow this  
Paul B

My New 3Dr

Hi Paul B and all,

I have driven one of the new RS Focus's and was very disappointed, tramlining, torque steering, front going light at speed and rubbish mpg amongst several other thing's that put me off.

My brother kept his 4 day's and sold it.

Andy

7 hours ago, racer said:

Hi Paul B and all,

I have driven one of the new RS Focus's and was very disappointed, tramlining, torque steering, front going light at speed and rubbish mpg amongst several other thing's that put me off.

My brother kept his 4 day's and sold it.

Andy

That's interesting Andy, as I had heard lots of good reports with regards to how they drive, I think I need to book a test drive.

Thanks again. Paul.

9 hours ago, 3drRich said:

Shortly mate shortly. I only picked it up this morning and had loads to do today so will get some pics up in the week. 

I know mate he's hard work to deal with and I'm pretty sure he didn't sell it either. 

Look forward to it Rich,

Texaco car was only on e bay fpr less than 24hrs. thought it had been snapped up quick...

4 minutes ago, RS 500 Registrar said:

3 door looks stunning Paul

Im sure it will sell quick ,,lol

Many thanks Paul, its not up for sale yet tho, just cant stop looking on the net for focus rs, found a real nice one local to me, don't know what to do to be honest.

Thanks Paul.

Im not a fan of the new focus if im honest , they just dont have that , real RS look or feel about them

Most people will tell you there awsome , because they own one , but ask anyone who has had one then sold it , then you get the real answer

22 minutes ago, RS 500 Registrar said:

Im not a fan of the new focus if im honest , they just dont have that , real RS look or feel about them

Most people will tell you there awsome , because they own one , but ask anyone who has had one then sold it , then you get the real answer

Cheers paul.