Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Paul B

My New 3Dr

32 posts in this topic

Well it took me months & months of searching, but finally found a new car. :)

Car has done just 45000 miles, interior mint, around 345bhp, very pleased with it.

20170318_195904.jpg

20170318_195929.jpg

IMG-20170319-WA0052.jpg

20170318_132808.jpg

20170321_153640.jpg

That looks lovely Paul. Reminds me of my white one I more or less gave away 5 years ago. I want another road car now lol. 

17 minutes ago, 3drRich said:

That looks lovely Paul. Reminds me of my white one I more or less gave away 5 years ago. I want another road car now lol. 

5 years ago 3dr & rs500 prices were at lot lower mate, as im sure u well know, 3dr prices have shot up in last couple of years, as rs500's just out of reach money wise for most normal rs fans. But i would love a touring car replica, the plain white with shell livery. Cool.

sure that use to be in the Manchester owners group , think owner was Neil Abbel " spelling " ? , looks fab .. if the same car had a fab drive across the A50 to national day many years back Brum Brum Booooooooooost ! .. Bye ;) 

1 hour ago, rs500cosworth.com said:

sure that use to be in the Manchester owners group , think owner was Neil Abbel " spelling " ? , looks fab .. if the same car had a fab drive across the A50 to national day many years back Brum Brum Booooooooooost ! .. Bye ;) 

Ow do Daz, not sure on Manchester pal, I know the car used to be up in Scotland around 10 years ago, as I nearly brought it back then, but I decided against it as so blooming far away from me. Glad to have it now tho.

On 16 April 2017 at 8:54 PM, Paul B said:

5 years ago 3dr & rs500 prices were at lot lower mate, as im sure u well know, 3dr prices have shot up in last couple of years, as rs500's just out of reach money wise for most normal rs fans. But i would love a touring car replica, the plain white with shell livery. Cool.

If only we knew then what we knew now about prices hey. I like the plain white car with the shell graphics to. 

9 hours ago, RSRoy said:

Wasnt this Billiams (rsoc) car?

looks great Paul :) 

Hi roy, no this is a different car mate, much lower miles. 

Cheers paul.

8 hours ago, rs500cosworth.com said:

thought i was right buddy a ex manchester rsoc car from the early 00's 

manchester rsoc.jpg

Not many cars you dont know about daz... lol. 

8 hours ago, 3drRich said:

If only we knew then what we knew now about prices hey. I like the plain white car with the shell graphics to. 

Thats what livery i would go for rich, if i ever sell this to fund a build.

2 hours ago, rs500cosworth.com said:

Been around a while ;) first Rs was in 1986  

Think my 1st RS was around 1990, series 1 rst. B280 DGH.

9 hours ago, 3drRich said:

So you got any plans for the car Paul? 

The car needs nothing Rich, maybe rs500 bumper & spoilers????8)

25 minutes ago, MT-Motorsport said:

Lovely 3dr Paul, how long will you keep this a month lol

Lol, you could be right mate, I can't stop thinking about a new Focus RS....:-[:-[:-[

2 hours ago, 3drRich said:

We could start a club the brief rs owners club lol 

Your right there mate, I had put a deposit down on a Brand New Focus RS just before I brought the 3dr, but the Ford Dealer kept changing the price, so I walked away, brought the 3dr, (which I love & if I could find somewhere to store it, keep it & buy the Focus) but I'm finding myself looking at Focus RS for sale at the mo daily, there a real nice one for sale near me, don't know what to do.... :'(:'(:'(

Don't do it Paul but I'm 3dr/rs500 through and through.. I have a 3dr touring car project here if you fancy it lol 

56 minutes ago, 3drRich said:

Don't do it Paul but I'm 3dr/rs500 through and through.. I have a 3dr touring car project here if you fancy it lol 

Have noticed you have a few bits for sale mate, but got a feeling the focus rs thing is not gonna go away till i have owned one... :'(:'(

I've just bought another one that's why I'm selling up a few bits. Your car looks very nice in those pics mate. I know what you mean about the itch, it never goes away lol. 

36 minutes ago, 3drRich said:

I've just bought another one that's why I'm selling up a few bits. Your car looks very nice in those pics mate. I know what you mean about the itch, it never goes away lol. 

When u gonna let us know what you brought mate?? I saw the texaco rep on e bay the other day, sold for strong money within hours, & that was without the private plate.

Shortly mate shortly. I only picked it up this morning and had loads to do today so will get some pics up in the week. 

I know mate he's hard work to deal with and I'm pretty sure he didn't sell it either.