Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mobil1

Jerry Mahony Arquati Photograph

5 posts in this topic

Hi All.

I purchased a collection of photographs from eBay a while back, and thought I would share this one. Jerry may like to see it also? Tarmac paddock, so must be one of the bigger circuits. Roger Dowson leaning on the boot spoiler.

Regards.

Arquati.jpg

RS 500 Registrar likes this

Ok

So let's see who is who in this photo definitely an 89 picture.

Looks like I am standing behind Roger, next to another mechanic who looks like he is having trouble keeping awake (must be my driving !). The guy standing on the drivers side dressed in the blue jumper and jeans is Vic, Andy Rouses engine man, he built all the Rouse team car engines and also mine, clever guy, not sure of his surname. The guy just in front of Vic is Dougie Dowson, Roger's brother and the guy in the glasses is Alan, he was number 1 on my car, a very quiet guy, but a great mechanic and fabricator. The one with his back to us is Phil Overall, he worked for TWR as well and was part-time for us. I have no idea who the guy is in the red and blue at the back of the car, could have just been a spectator who came in and his friend maybe took the picture.

Hi All.

Thanks for the comments. 

Hi Jerry - Yes it came as a set of photos from 1989. The guy on the scooter, looks like he is looking at a time sheet perhaps?

I have another photo to show you all from a friend of mine, who has kindly given me permission to post. Taken at Brands Hatch, 1989. Heading out towards the back of the circuit.

Best Regards.

Photo credit: A.Clegg.

Mahony_Brands_1989.jpg

RS 500 Registrar likes this